Gallery

Monday, April 13, 2009

Taking a break

Today, I am spending some of the day working on a website for a friend. It's a pretty simple project my mind is just not with it today. So music will be a friend later, usually helps me get in design mode. Once I am there it's hard to put a project away.
One new thing this week is Nintendo's DSi, it is an early birthday gift, and it is nifty! It's the upgrade from the Nintendo DS, I can access the internet from it, which although is good, I think I may need a sabbatical, I now have the internet available to me by computer, cell phone, and now Nintendo DSi, so unless I find myself where there are no satellites I can access the internet from just about anywhere.
It has cute features where you can edit photos, it's not Photoshop, but it's fun.
You can also listen to your mp3's and record sound, or you can just talk and listen to the parakeet repeat your words, which is oddly funny, and disturbing as well.
It also is a bit more user friendly instead of only giving you the option to turn it off, you can just go back to the main menu!
My only peeve is the shell of it, it feels like it has a layer of dust on it that can't be dusted away, so I guess I am going to be getting a cover for it.
So back to the website, should be getting close to finishing it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment